MSMU Travels Prague, Czech Republic PragueBlog 2018

#TuneInThursdays: Upcoming performances for J3RRY HOMES in Prague!

Hello readers – it’s Jeremiah, “Czeching” in to update you on some recent and exciting happenings of my time here in Prague. In one of my previous posts, I blogged about trying to make a name for myself and book some performances while I’m studying abroad.

After many connections, conversations, and nights full of determination, I have successfully been booked for 3 show dates at the end of October! It is truly a blessing to have an opportunity to perform my music at 3 different venues in another country.

I look back and reminisce on nights when I would think about being in other countries way before I wanted to do music. Now, not only am I making those dreams into realities, but I’m also doing so while doing what I love. My passion for music is relatively new found in comparison to other artists who have been making music for years. I am approaching the 2 year anniversary of when I first decided to start making music. On the 27th, 28th, and 31st of October, I will reach a milestone in almost every artist’s career, which is to perform their art overseas. I thank God for these opportunities ,and I knew that with faith, patience, and perseverance everything I want to achieve will manifest one way or another.

My first show will be with an artist I had the pleasure of meeting 2 summers ago during my last trip to Prague: Piqi Miqi. It will be during his annual Halloween Party, and I will be given 20-30 mins of stage time for a paid performance. I would have been beyond happy doing the show for free, so it just sweetens the deal that I’m actually going to be paid to perform! The second show will take place the next day at the Viper Lounge. This performance will be at a birthday celebration for the gentleman who booked me — his name is Felix. The final official show of the month will take place on Halloween at the Halloween Madness show at Chapeau Rouge featuring Vulture, Finding Harbours, and Sorry for Escalating.

Here are the official promotional materials for two of the three performances I’ll have. The first is for the birthday celebration at the Viper Lounge:

IMG_4094-1.JPG

This is the promo for Halloween Madness on October 31:

IMG_4113.JPG

I am super excited about the shows and can’t wait to share my experiences with you all! Be sure to “Czech” back for an update about how my performances went in the next couple of weeks!